Home Made Hang Glider

Home Made Hang Glider in india By Samarth Sharma

I should say this is the best use a Home made Hang glider can be put to, if any body make the mistake!!!
Any good beginners' glider can do this important job, also.
It really makes a person feel like he is flying, one can learn good body control reflexes on it. I am happy to learn these control skills without risking my life, by experimenting up in the air.


In 2004 I built a hang glider on my own, as there are no HG schools or used wings. I am a member of the HG list at Yahoo. The HG pilots there dissuaded me from continuing on my home made wing. I heeded their advice and stopped that dangerous project. I also got basic PG
training in March 2005,but this HG bug doesn't seem to let me go.

Now I fly a Solar Wings "Breeze" intermediate glider. I am grateful to the person who helped me procure it.
I also own  OZONE GEO and ASPEN GRADIENT paragliders. 
Here you can see my videos http://youtube.com/user/samarth192004




A news article in national news paper Hindustan Times, Bombay.
Hang gliding 30 / 05 2010

Himalayan Open Paragliding championship 26 oct 2011

3rd place in Spot landing (novice cat.( at Himalayn open paragliding championship 26th oct 2011

Source wingmansamarth

1 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am Nilkantha from Pune, Maharashtra. I also want to make my own hang glider and get training for it. Can you help me

    ReplyDelete